El Paredon - Beach Hostel
SURF EL PAREDON GUATEMALA
BeachCo. Guatemala offers hotel options in both Guatemala and El Salvador and there are price-points to suit all budgets.
The beach hostel is a fun and social placed located right on the beach in El Paredon.
EL PAREDON - BEACH HOSTEL
The beach hostel is a fun and social place located right on the beach in El Paredon. If you want to meet new people, get some sun and maybe have a surf, this is your place!
- Modern - Opened mid-2015 so still newish and always improving
- Social vibe - A great place to meet new people as the hostel is always popular and has a super friendly vibe
- Great food - fresh, tasty and great prices (the evening group dinners are always popular!)
- Economical - affordable prices with dorms from $10 per night
- Daily Shuttle from Antigua - quick, easy, safe and an affordable way to get there
Key features of the hostel:
- 2 * private rooms (brand new - Oct 17) with private bathrooms (ideal for couples, a few friends)
- 5 * private rooms with shared bathrooms (ideal for couples, a few friends)
- 30 * dorm beds (ideal for backpackers / those on a budget / super social travelers)
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Single Travelers / Couples / Groups of friends
- "Social" travelers
- Surfers (experienced and learn-to-surf)
- Backpackers and budget conscious travelers
Not Suitable for:
- Families with children
- Under 18's
- "Non-social" travelers
- DORM - Approx. $US 10 per night, per person
- PRIVATE - From approx. $US 35 per night, for 2 people
- Contact Us for full range of room options and prices
The most popular beach-break waves in Guatemala with endless peaks up and down the beach.
The waves break both left and right and can barrel on good days.
The wave is suitable for surfers of all levels:
- For experienced surfers, It is best on peaky 3-6ft swells (chest high to overhead plus) with a shorter period (11 to 14 seconds).
- For intermediate surfers, it is best on 2-4ft swells (waist to head high).
- For learn-to-surf surfers, it is best on 2-4ft swells and lower tides (waist to head high).
We can offer you:
- Learn-to-surf classes (one-on-one class with our experienced instructors)
- Surfboard rentals (all types of boards for all levels)
El Paredon is close to Antigua and Guatemala City, only 2 hours away.
Our private shuttle leaves twice per day from Antigua (9.30am and 2pm) and we also have private transport options.
- Day Trips from our base here in Antigua
- Packages with transport, accommodation, meals, surfing/learn-to-surf/surf guide and other activity options