El Paredon - Surf Ranch
SURF EL PAREDON GUATEMALA
BeachCo. Guatemala offers hotel options in both Guatemala and El Salvador and there are price-points to suit all budgets.
The surf ranch is a surfers and beach lovers paradise located right on the beach in El Paredon.
EL PAREDON - SURF RANCH
The surf ranch is a surfers and beach lovers paradise located right on the beach in El Paredon. Here you'll find lots of open space, chilled vibes, nice garden areas and and a nice little beach hut right on the beach where you can watch the waves.
- New - Opened mid-2017 so still new, developing and improving
- Surfers vibe - Managed by surfers, the concept and vibe is about chilling out, enjoying nature and of course, surfing!
- Something for everyone - appeals to all types of travelers and all ages
- Good prices - affordable prices for all budgets
- Daily Shuttle from Antigua - quick, easy, safe and an affordable way to get there
Key features of the hotel:
- 2 * private suites (ideal for couples, a few friends, families with children)
- 2 * private rooms (ideal for couples, a few friends, families with children)
- 3 * bungalows (ideal for couples, lone travelers who want privacy *prices are budget friendly)
- 9 * dorm beds (ideal for backpackers / those on a budget / social travelers)
- Fan in all rooms
- Open Kitchen - bring your own food and prepare your own meals
- Single Travelers / Couples / Groups of friends
- Families with children
- Surfers (experienced and learn-to-surf)
- Backpackers and budget conscious travelers
Not Suitable for:
- Party people
- Those wanting an onsite restaurant *the hotel does not have a restaurant, there are however, great nearby restaurant options
- DORM - Approx. $US 13 per night, per person
- PRIVATE - From approx. $US 30 per night, for 2 people
- Contact Us for full range of room options and prices
The most popular beach-break waves in Guatemala with endless peaks up and down the beach.
The waves break both left and right and can barrel on good days.
The wave is suitable for surfers of all levels:
- For experienced surfers, It is best on peaky 3-6ft swells (chest high to overhead plus) with a shorter period (11 to 14 seconds).
- For intermediate surfers, it is best on 2-4ft swells (waist to head high).
- For learn-to-surf surfers, it is best on 2-4ft swells and lower tides (waist to head high).
We can offer you:
- Learn-to-surf classes (one-on-one class with our experienced instructors)
- Surfboard rentals (all types of boards for all levels)
El Paredon is close to Antigua and Guatemala City, only 2 hours away.
Our private shuttle leaves twice per day from Antigua (9.30am and 2pm) and we also have private transport options.
- Day Trips from our base here in Antigua
- Packages with transport, accommodation, meals, surfing/learn-to-surf/surf guide and other activity options